You Belong Here
Get Started on Your Journey
While admission is becoming increasingly competitive, we make the process to apply as simple as possible online. Each applicant is considered individually, taking into account grades, rigor of curriculum, and standardized test scores.
We have various programs, concentrations, and degree programs. Door to Heaven Ministry University of Science also offers a number of continuing education options for adult and professional learners.
*Applications are accepted year round, online classes start anytime after registration.
First Year Students
We’ll guide you through the process of the Application and answer any questions you have along the way.
Door to Heaven Ministry University of Science offers:
- Small class sizes/online classes
- The most affordable university tuition in the country
- A strong community, endless outdoor recreation and access to arts and culture
- Unlimited opportunities for student involvement and activities
- Research opportunities
- Internship program
What We Look For
We seek promising students who will contribute to the community during their college years, and to society throughout their lives.
University Enrollment & Registration
Follow the steps below to apply for two-year and four-year Academic Program Degrees
- Associates, Bachelors, or Masters
Required Forms, Test Scores, and Evaluations
We look forward to learning about you through your application.
You start by submitting a First-Year Admissions Application with the following materials:
- First Year Application
- $0 Application fee
- SAT scores
- High School-Report* The School Report should be completed by a counselor or other individual familiar with the applicant’s academic background and capable of also sending the high school transcript. The counselor will be asked to rate the applicant on certain academic and personality traits and optionally provide a written evaluation. (*Optional but will make your acceptance rate higher if submitted)
- Submit official Transcripts of all prior academic work completed in high school, community colleges, colleges, or universities you’ve attended.
- Copy of a photo identification such as a driver’s license
- Copy of your social security card
- Email us your Student Application and Documents
UNDERGRADUATE CERTIFICATE APPLICATION
To apply for our 40 Hour Undergraduate Certificate Programs:
- Simply Email us a completed Undergraduate Certificate Application
- Select which Certificate you want to enroll in:
- Complete Certificate List here
- High School Diploma or GED
- Submit Payment online for your Tuition
- We will email you your Certificate start date.
- We have start dates every 2 weeks for Certificate Classes
- No need to go through acceptance or rejection process for Certificates.
- Submit 30% Down of Tuition Costs
- $50 per hour for a total of 40 hours to reach completion.
WHEN WE RECEIVE YOUR APPLICATION
We will send an acknowledgment of receipt within two days of receiving your application. If you have not received an acknowledgment after one week, please contact us.
MISREPRESENTATION OF CREDENTIALS
Be completely accurate in your application materials. If we discover a misrepresentation during the admissions process, you will be denied admission. If you have already been admitted, your offer will typically be withdrawn. If you have already registered, your admission will normally be revoked.
Do not resend your application in order to make updates. If you need to update your identification or contact information, or send updates, additional information, or corrections, please do so via School Secretary by email email@example.com
Notice of Nondiscrimination
Door to Heaven Ministry University of Science encourages applications for admission from qualified students regardless of race, color, marital status, sex, religion, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other protected group status in compliance with all applicable federal, state and local laws on non-discrimination and equal opportunity.
Make a Payment
Choose any of the options below to make payments toward your student account.
Accepted forms of payment: Credit/Debit Card or Electronic Check
To help ease the burden of paying for college, we offer you the option of a monthly payment plan to pay any remaining balance on your student account. We offer qualified students, interest free, in-house financing.
Here are the details:
- In your Paypal Account, you will have the option to select a payment installment plan.
- Our payment plans are interest-free.
- Monthly or Weekly payments are automatically drafted from the bank account or credit/debit card that you provide in the secure encrypted online payment method using Paypal on our University website.
Monthly/Weekly Payment Plans
Take a look at the monthly payment plans below that apply to you. You can review all of the terms and conditions in your contract.
- Florida Resident Associates Student Payment Plan
- Florida Resident Bachelors Student Payment Plan
- Florida Resident Masters Student Payment Plan
- Certificate Student Payment Plan
Adjustments & Updates to Your Payment Plan
You can make changes to your student account at paypal.com We suggest that you always check your account balance five days before your automatic draft to ensure that the correct amount is being processed from your account.
- Adjusting and confirming your monthly/weekly payment plan
- Updating your account information
If one or more of your automated drafts fail, you and the account holder are both responsible for the returned or declined payment.
You will be notified through your email and by phone if you have a returned/declined payment. It is your responsibility to forward this message to any other financially responsible party, if applicable. You can make a payment to make up for the returned/declined payment(s).
Consequences of Returned/Declined Payments
- $35 fee per returned/declined payment (non-refundable)
- In the case of two or more returned/declined payment plan installments:
- You may no longer be eligible to enroll in payment plans.
- 100% of the balance will be required by the Financial Check-In deadline for all future semesters enrolled.
- You may not be able to make online payments via automated checking.
- Cash, money order, or credit card payments must be made with Cashiering & Treasury Services.
- If you do not respond to returned/declined payment notifications, you may be removed from your Financial Payment Plan and removed from courses.
All Student tuition payments is processed through the above methods only, we currently don’t accept any Federal Student Aid or Federal Grants. Students may pursue private student loans at their own risk. Door to Heaven Ministry University of Science is not liable or responsible for any student debt obtained through any Banking Agency.