Doctrinal Foundation and General Organization of Door to Heaven Ministry
The foundation of what we believe is a publication that presents the basis of the apostolic doctrine on which the Door to Heaven Ministry is founded. Each aspect is developed with the basic biblical basis, because in doing a deeper analysis of each one of them, it would not be possible to present it in all its extension. The revelation that the Lord has made a reality in the Mission is increasing and many principles exposed can be expanded. For this reason, it is not possible to dogmatize, especially, in the eschatological points treated. In addition Jehovah God in the Old Testament establishes laws, commandments, ordinances and statutes for secular, religious, battle and work for the people of Israel. In the new covenant we live, the Lord sets us on the foundation of the apostles and prophets (Ephesians 2: 20) because the Lord is God of order. Thus we believe that the Door to Heaven Ministries within the body of Christ fulfill a divinely established function, which they must exercise in order.
Objectives, Bases and Guidelines are the general parameters that give a vision of what we want to achieve, how to walk, what to avoid in our pilgrimage, for our own blessing and blessing many; Not forgetting that the safest word is the prophetic word ‘written, the Bible. All that is not contemplated in this document will be dealt with by the general pastor of the mission together with the council of Door to Heaven Ministries, who provide ministerial support.
We hope this publication will be useful for pastors, workers, ministerial aids and the people in general; In all the aspects on which our faith is based.
May the glory and presence of God fill our lives.
1. DOCTRINAL FOUNDATION
• It is the infallible word of God, which contains the plan of salvation for man (2 Timothy 3:15).
• It was inspired by God, it is living and effective (Heb. 4: 12)
• Useful to teach to rebuke, to correct, to instruct in righteousness so that the man of God may be perfect. (2 Timothy 3:16, 17).
• It is the most secure prophetic word (2 Peter 1: 19).
• Therein lies eternal life (John 5:39).
• It is to be scrutinized to live and teach all men (Ezra 7:10).
• His interpretation is under the anointing of the Holy Spirit.
• It is unique (Deut 4:35, 1 Samuel 44: 6, 1 Cor 8: 6, 1 Tim 2: 5).
• He essentially dwells in inaccessible light (1 Tim 6:16) and no one has ever seen him (John 1: 18, A 4:12).
• God is Spirit (John 4:24)
• To be known to men is manifested in triumph (Mt 28.19) These three persons are: FATHER, SON and HOLY SPIRIT and these three are one (1 John 5: 7 ; Jn 10:30).
• God is immutable (James 1:17).
• Omnipresent (Ps.139: 7-11)
• Omniscient (Heb 4: 13; Pr 5: 2 1).
• Omnipotent (Gen. 17: 1, Ex. 6: 3, Rev. 1: 8, 4: 8).
• It is love and consuming fire (Heb. 12: 29).
• God gave his son so that all who believed would be saved by him (John 3: 16).
• He is sovereign.
• It is inscrutable (Romans 11: 3).
• He is the creator of all things in the heavens and on earth (Col. 1: 16,17).
• He made the plan of salvation (John 6: 38-40, Eph.1: 3,4,7).
• He sent the Son, the Savior, to the world (1 John 4:14).
• The believer moves him from darkness to the kingdom of the Son (Col. 1:15).
• Establish activities that the believer is to practice.
• He is the father of the spirits (Heb.12: 9).
• It is perfect (Matt. 5:48).
• Reward the believer (Mt 6: 1-6; 6:18).
• It is in the heavens (Mt 16.17, 18: 10).
• Bring the believer to Christ (John 6: 37,44; 10:29).
• Executes the plan of salvation and manifests itself to men as the Savior
• Is seated at the right hand of the Father (Mark 16:19, Acts 7: 6, AP.3: 21).
• It is God made man (Phil. 2: 6-8), he is the Incarnate Word (John 1: 1: 1 Jn.1: 1,2),
• He came to reveal the invisible God (John 1:18; 14: 9).
• He came as a man to destroy the devil and his works (John 10: 10, Heb 2:14, 1 John 3: 8).
• He is the head of the church (Ephesians 5:23).
• Establish the five ministries to perfect the saints (Eph. 4: 7-12).
• He is the advocate who intercedes before the Father for the forgiveness of our sins (1 John 2: 1).
• He is the only mediator between God and men (1 Tim. 2: 5).
THE HOLY SPIRIT
• It is God (Acts 5: 3,4).
• Apply the plan of salvation by convincing the world of sin, righteousness and judgment (John 16: 8).
• The believer guides the whole truth (John 16:13).
• Perform the process of soul regeneration (Ti 3: 5).
• He is the vicar of Christ (John 14: 16, 16: 7, Acts 2: 1-4).
• It is the comforter (John 16:16).
• Provide gifts (1 Co. 12: 8-10).
• He is the guarantor of our salvation and redemption is the seal of all born again (Eph.1: 13).
• Guide to be in grace and not under the law (Galatians 5:18).
• Believes in the believer (John 7: 37-39; 1Co 3:16; Rom 8: 9)
THE CHURCH, BODY OF CHRIST
• The church is made up of all born again.
• It is the body of Christ and Christ is the head of the church (Ephesians 5:23, Col 1:18).
• The Church is a spiritual and non-literal building (1 Cor. 3: 9), an organism formed by men and women redeemed by the blood of our Lord Jesus Christ and as such is the house of God (1 Tim. 3:15) .
• Each member of the body is perfectly placed to perform a specific function according to God (1 Cor. 12: 18-26).
• It is ministered by Christ through the five ministries (Eph.4: 11-13) by the Holy
Spirit through gifts (1 Cor. 12: 4-11) and by the Father who pours out His grace.
THE CHURCH, BAPTIZED WITH CHRIST
• The body of Christ is formed by all the saved, but the espoused church is that
which is born of that body, as the son born is born that was raptured to God and to his throne (Rev. 12: 5).
• The body of Christ can be seen as the first man (Adam), whose wife (Eve) is taken from the side of the bride.
• The bride is made up of first fruits (1 Cor. 15:23), the victors of each of the seven churches of Revelation. Those who have attained the stature of the perfect man (Eph.4: 12) before the secret coming (parousia) of our Lord Jesus Christ.
The rest of the body remaining in the Tribulation. The figures found in the Old Testament
• underpin this doctrine, including:
1. Seven daughters of Jethro (Fig. Of the body of Christ) appear before Moses ero one is taken by wife, Zipporah (Fig. 2 of the Betrothed Church) (Ex. 2: 16-21).
2. Sixty are the queens, eighty the concubines, and the maidens without number (Fig. Of the body of Christ) stand before Solomon, but only one is the perfect one (Fig. 6: 8.9).
3. All the maidens (Fig. Of the body of Christ) of the kingdom of Azuerus gather in Susa (Est 2: 8) but one is the beloved, the chosen, Esther (Fig. 2: 16,17).
• It is an irrevocable gift that God in His love and mercy gives to men and women
who repent and turn to God (Romans 10: 8-10; 1 Thessalonians 1: 9).
• Salvation is by grace, by faith and not by works (Ephesians 2: 8,9) because no one can pay his ransom (Ps 49: 6,7). The church does not save, only Christ saves Jesus (Acts 4: 12).
• He was the one who paid the ransom for the man dying and shedding his blood on the cross of Calvary.
• Must be done immediately after conversion because the only requirement is: Belief in the Lord Jesus Christ (Acts 9136-38).
• Baptism is an act where the new convert is completely immersed in water by a disciple of the Lord to receive the first ministry that adds grace to the believer.
• The baptismal formula is that indicated in Matthew 28:19, which says: baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit.
• It is a promise of the New Covenant, for all born again (Matthew 3: 11; Acts 2:33)
• Is endowment of power to witness the work of God (Acts 1: 8)
• Is the first experience Filling the Holy Spirit (Acts 2: 2-4; 19:
THE IMPOSITION OF HANDS
• It is in force today and is performed under the guidance of the Holy Spirit so as not to impose hands lightly (1 Tim. 5:22).
• It is an act performed by the members of the Body of Christ, especially the Ministers (individually) and by the Presbytery (as a whole) either to minister to the believer (Acts 9:17) or to delegate functions. 13: 1-3).
The church is the true Israel of God, you must tithe for the following reasons:
• For love of Jesus Christ your Savior.
• Being a descendant of Isaac (Romans 9: 7,8). We must practice the works (tithe) of our Father Abraham (John 8:39).
• It is voluntary.
• Because everything belongs to God including tithing (Psalm 24: 1).
• From what is received from the hand of God, it is tithed (1 Chron. 29: 1 1 – 12) The biblical principles for tithing are:
• Tithing is found in the congregation (Tribe Deut 12: 5,6) Where the believer congregates to hear the word of God constantly.
• Tithes are received by mortal men (Heb 7: 8) as are ministers (Ephesians 4: 11); In the end who receives everything is Jesus Christ because He lives (He 7: 8). For example in the Old Testament they received the tithe Melchizedek and the Levites (Num 18: 2, 22).
• The one who tithe will receive blessing (Mal 3: 10). Tithing is in force from Abraham, passing through Israel to the present day
THE WORSHIP OF GOD
Must be done in Spirit and in truth, with freedom that is only limited by decency,
order and non ostentation. The cult is an expression of joy of the Spirit and never an outside order without dogmatic sense. The corporal expressions can not be prohibited and they do not have to be manipulated. Proverbs 15:26 says: Pure expressions are
pleasing to God. Praise is of the soul and body and worship is of the spirit.
Spirit, soul and body, the three parts of being (1 Thess. 5:23) can be added with
full freedom in the Spirit. The Bible teaches the following as external expressions.
1. Applauding (Ps. 47: 1, Ps 98: 4,8; Isa 55: 1).
2. Raise your hands (2 Chron. 6: 13,14; Ps. 28: 2; 63: 4; 1 Tim. 2: 8).
3. Jump (Job 21: 11, 2 Sam 6: 16; 1s. 35: 6; Ac.3: 8; Lc. 1: 44).
4. Prostrate (Revelation 4: 10, Deuteronomy 33: 2, 1 Corinthians 14: 25, Mt.2: 11).
5. Kneeling (Ps 95: 6, 2 Chr 29: 29, Ps 7: 11).
6. Walk 8 Hch. 3: 8).
7. Incline (Ex. 4:31, 12:27, 2Cr 20:18, 29:30).
8. Dance (2 Sam 6: 16, Ps 150: 4).
9. Shouts of joy (1 Chronicles 15:28, Ezra 3: 12,13, 1 Sa 52: 8,9).
10. Voices of joy (Ps 47: 1; 5:11; 65:13; 104: 12).
11. Voice of joy (1Ch 15: 16, Ps 42).
12. Cheers (Ezek.3: 11, Ps 98: 6, 95: 2, 89: 5).
13. Weep (Ezra 3: 13).
14. Rejoice (Ps 51: 14, 100: 2, Lk 10:21).
15. Breach (1S 49: 13; Gal 4:27).
16. Exalting (Ps 57:11, 99: 5-9, 1S 33: 5).
17. Psalms (1 Cor. 14:26, Stg 5:13).
18. Hymns (Ephesians 5: 19; Col. 3:16).
19. Spiritual chants (Ephesians 5: 19; Col. 3:16).
20. Laugh (Job 8:21, Acts 2: 26-28, Ps. 126: 2).
The use of the veil is an apostolic mandate and the following reasons are given:
1. Every woman who prays or prophesies with her head uncovered, reproaches her head (1 Cor. 11: 5).
2. Woman is to cover her head because it is the glory of man (1 Cor. 11: 7).
3. Woman must be covered because it comes from man (1 Cor. 1: 8).
4. The veil in the woman is a symbol of authority (1 Cor. 11: 10).
5. The woman must have a veil on her head because of the Angels (1Cor 11: 1O), whether they be angels faithful to God or fallen angels
• It is the most awaited act of the espoused church because it will allow you to meet your beloved in the air. In the first Epistle to Thessalonians 4: 16,17 it says: For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with the voice of the archangel and with the trump of God; And the dead in Christ shall rise first. Then we who live, we who are left, will be caught up together with them in the clouds to receive the Lord in the air, and thus we will always be with the Lord.
• Rapture is a secret act (Mt. 24:44; 1 Thes.5: 2) that will be overlooked by the people of the world and also by the spiritual enemies of the church (Rev. 12: 5).
• The betrothed Church will be transferred with power, already transformed with incorruptible, immortal and celestial body. The firstborn believers who are dead will be resurrected and those who are alive will be transformed together with the resurrected dead to be raptured.
The Bible teaches with ancient testamentary figures this glorious event that is soon to happen, among them are: 1. Enoch. (Fig. Of the betrothed Church) pleased God for three hundred years, and God took him (Fig. 5:24).
2. Abraham (Fig. Of the betrothed Church) rests in his tent (fig. Of the rapture) before the judgment executed upon Sodom.
3. Daniel (Fig. 17) the king lives in the palace (fig. Of the rapture) before the adoration of the statue and the furnace warmed seven times.
4. Joseph (Fig. Church of the Bride) lives in the palace of the Pharaoh (Fig. Of the rapture) before the time the famine that whipped Egypt.
5. Elijah (Fig. 7) was moved in a whirlwind to heaven (Fig.
6. Jesus (Fig. 7) was transferred to Egypt (Fig. Of Rapture) before the death of the firstborn in the hands of Herod.
7. The Exodus of Jesus (Luke 9:31 from the earth to heaven (Luke 24: 50-53) is a figure of the rapture.
THE FIVE MINISTRIES
• The five ministries are recognized as apostles, prophets, evangelists, pastors and teachers (Eph.4: 1). These were established by our Lord Jesus Christ when he ascended higher than the heavens (Ephesians 4: 10) .
• We can not deny or reject the existence of one of the five ministries (whatever it may be) because it would mutilate in its structure the body of Christ.
• The five ministries are part of the body (1 Cor. 12.28; 29).
• The functions of the five ministries within the body of Christ are: To
perfect the saints for the work of the ministry (Eph.4: 12).
To build up the body of Christ (Eph.4: 12) until we all come to the unity of faith and knowledge of the Son of God, a perfect man, To the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ (Eph.4: 13). Other texts to show the existence of the five ministries are: 1 Cor. 15: 7-9; He. 13: 7,17,24; 1 P. 5: 4.
• We believe that there were the twelve apostles of the Lamb, those who witnessed Jesus from water baptism in the Jordan through the resurrection to his ascension to heaven (Acts 1: 2, 22, 1 Co 15: 7, Rev. 2:14). The apostles of the Lamb finished their function at the same time that they no longer lived on earth. But in every generation of Christians as the Body of Christ, they have to fake the apostles as well as the other ministries mentioned in the Epistle to the Ephesians (Eph.4: 11).
• When other apostolic ministries arise in the same area of work, in order to serve they must be recognized and placed by the apostolic ministries previously established and recognized; for example. Paul the Apostle of the Spirit was recognized by the apostles of the Lamb as an apostle of the body of Christ (Galatians 2: 9,10).
• The apostles were known as special messengers of Christ as explained by contexts, texts that point to other apostles such as:
1. Barnabas (Acts 14:14).
2. Apollos (1 Cor. 1: 12; 3: 4-7).
3. Andrónic (Ro 16: 7)
4. Junias (Ro 16: 7)
5. Epaphroditus (Phil 2: 25).
6. Silas (1 Thessalonians 1: 1).
7. Timothy (2 Thessalonians 1: 1).
• The apostles are responsible for carrying the message of Christ to the church (Acts 1: 1-2).
• The apostles establish the foundation with the prophets to build on the body of Christ (Ephesians 2:20).
Discipline is applied under the guidance of the Holy Spirit.
Every fault is corroborated in the mouth of two or three witnesses (1 Tim. 5:19), taking as a guide the Word of the Lord not to fall into the regulations of men.
According to the reaction of the accused before the planning required, considering mitigating and aggravating, discipline may be extended or shortened according to each case, at the discretion of suitable ministers.
No discipline should be irreversible.
There is discipline to be applied publicly in front of the whole congregation and there is also tutelary discipline.
• The tabernacle of David. In the church the Tabernacle of David will be restored for the rest of men to seek God (Acts 15: 16,17). The Restoration of the tabernacle of David is an attitude of faithfulness of the believer before the Lord Jesus Christ which allows for permanence Of the presence of God, and as a consequence we have healings, liberations, the moving of the gifts of the Holy Spirit, dance, new song and spiritual songs.
• Israel as a nation. The nation of Israel will be restored to receive the blessings of the covenants which remained pending. While God gathers his church, most of the Jews have been blinded. From Israel as a nation a remnant will be saved. (Ro 9: 27) The Lord will punish apostates with judgments regardless of their nationality.
The Jew to enter the kingdom again, to the new plan (Kingdom Christ Jesus) can only do it through the church if he recognizes Jesus as his Messiah • The climax of the restoration. The climax will be when the fully restored church and the Jews in the kingdom worship and praise together in the very presence of the Lord
• Restoration of the kingdom. After cleansing the earth, the Lord will establish his millennial kingdom which will be a kingdom of restoration. Jerusalem will be the capital of the world, the survivors of the nations will go up from year to year to worship Jehovah. To the new plan (Kingdom Christ Jesus) can only do it through the church if he recognizes Jesus as his Messiah • The climax of restoration. The climax will be when the fully restored church and the Jews in the kingdom worship and praise together in the very presence of the Lord • Restoration of the kingdom. After cleansing the earth, the Lord will establish his millennial kingdom which will be a kingdom of restoration. Jerusalem will be the capital of the world, the survivors of the nations will go up from year to year to worship Jehovah. To the new plan (Kingdom Christ Jesus) can only do it through the church if he recognizes Jesus as his Messiah • The climax of restoration. The climax will be when the fully restored church and the Jews in the kingdom worship and praise together in the very presence of the Lord • Restoration of the kingdom. After cleansing the earth, the Lord will establish his millennial kingdom which will be a kingdom of restoration. Jerusalem will be the capital of the world, the survivors of the nations will go up from year to year to worship Jehovah. The Lord will establish his millennial kingdom which will be a kingdom of restoration. Jerusalem will be the capital of the world, the survivors of the nations will go up from year to year to worship Jehovah. The Lord will establish his millennial kingdom which will be a kingdom of restoration. Jerusalem will be the capital of the world, the survivors of the nations will go up from year to year to worship Jehovah.
The purpose of the ministry is to supply the spiritual, physical, material needs
of the disciple to attain the perfection of the soul. Procedures include: Listening attentively to the needy, counseling, word teaching, exhortation,
deliverance, anointing with oil when required, manifestations with the guidance of the Holy Spirit of the gifts of knowledge, wisdom, discerning of spirits, prophecy and all What God indicates. A body and soul contaminable in Christians
demand an unceasing ministry of ministries to eliminate in the name of
Jesus all the causes that produce negative effects on the soul. The health of the physical body must be procured as an anticipated gift from the Lord because Jesus bore our diseases, this as an advance of the Coming Kingdom;
In other cases it is necessary to resort to natural or scientific means to provide health to the body. Men minister to men and women minister to women (Ti 2: 3).
• Marriage is an entity that was born in the heart of God. In the consummation of marriage, man and woman become one flesh (Genesis 2: 23-24, Ephesians 5:23). The person who comes to Christ, the past is forgiven and forgotten; The reversible however, should be arranged assuming the corresponding responsibilities. As for marriage between Christians, one should follow the rule that appears in the Gospel of St. Matthew chapter nineteen verse five. Any separation other than for proven conjugal infidelity will fall into a dissolution of the marriage bond without the right to remarry according to the First Epistle to Corinthians 7:15.
• Concerning the marriage ministration, it is recommended:
All “doctrinal revelation” that wants to communicate to the Church, has to be analyzed previously by ministerial consensus and with the apostolic endorsement.
• God revealed His Word prior to the establishment of Biblical Canon and is currently continuing the revelation, but everything compared to the infallible book, the Bible.
• Doctrinal revelation before being communicated to the church must be channeled through the apostolic ministry
• We maintain that in eschatology there is not all the clarity that we want. We must not be closed to new lights or revelations. However there are parameters that give us an almost complete picture of the future of the world.
• We should not dogmatize in this field, but be broad to receive contributions and never inflexibly assure this term is discussed so much. Only the Spirit has the key (John 16: 12,13) and can reveal it to those who love God (Deut 29:29).
• The church has a different treatment in relation to other nations and with the kingdom of Israel who has a preordained program and – shown in all the prophecies of the Old Testament.
• The Church is the secret kept from previous centuries and now revealed to the apostles (especially Paul) although it will have intervention and be present with Christ.
• The Church moves in another dimension The wife will not fight the Kingdom, but will intercede for him. The church will be learning in suffering just like the physical Body of the Lord.
THE EARTHLY GOVERNMENT
We acknowledge that the authorities were set by God (Romans 13: 1) for this reason the
believer should not oppose them (Romans 13: 2).
The earthly authorities have the ability to punish the believer who violates the laws of their country or approve of the believer who does good (Rom.13: 2-4). The Bible teaches: Therefore, it is necessary to submit to the authorities, not Only to avoid punishment, but as a duty of conscience. Also for this reason you pay taxes; Because the authorities are in the service of God, and that’s what they do.
All the laws, obligations or civic duties as citizens must be fulfilled, thus practicing the word of: Give to Caesar what is Caesar and to God what is of God. (Mt. 22:21).
As a citizen, the believer should not be distant from the needs of his country, thus
becoming a model in civility.
Participation as a citizen should be done in a way that does not compromise or interfere with the church to which it belongs, in partisan rivalries of any kind.
The body of Christ is called to pray for its authorities to be treated and blessed by God and allow us to evangelize the world.
THE MINISTERS AND PARTY POLITICS
The Church as the body of Christ should not actively participate in the affairs of this
century (2 Timothy 2: 4) but act like the Lord who did not oppose Caesar. Ministers
of the Body of Christ called to the Altar or to the tables of the Lord should not participate
in parallel political party activities. In any case, if they decide to do so, they must withdraw from their privileges and thus have all the freedom they require to participate in national political activities. The two things are never acceptable, because the minister who does so would arrogate representativeness of the congregation by damaging it as an entity alien to those businesses, because the church could be taken as one of the political parties of each nation and therefore of the world.
COVERINGS OF AUTHORITIES
IN JESUS CHRIST OF MINISTRY
Ministries are or should be interconnected, even if they occupy different areas of service, but as members of the body they must be recognized.